Start your journey.
These simple living and decluttering guides are provided to you for free to help you start on your way towards a more fulfilling life of simplicity and contentment. Enjoy.
Get the Essentials of Decluttering, a 20+ page guide to getting started simplifying your home with chapters covering the following topics –
– Why You Should Declutter Your Home & Commitments
– Removing Physical Clutter
– Keep Flat Surfaces Clear
– Remove Essentials to Find the Excess
– Letting Go of Emotionally Based Possessions
– Staying Motivated to Declutter
Getting Started with Minimalism, is a 21 page ebook that provides an overview of what minimalism is, how it can benefit you and how to get started putting it into practice. Covers –
– What is simple living, or minimalism?
– Why live a simpler life of minimalism?
– Minimalism: The Ideal Lifestyle
– Getting Started with Minimalism
– Staying Motivated
– Living with non-minimalists
– Additional Resources
One of the most popular downloads, The Minimalist’s Guide to Simple Holidays, Gift-Giving & Creating Family Traditions covers topics to help you navigate holidays, gift-giving occasions when the majority of your family is not minimalist. This guide covers-
– Our Christmas Past
– Teaching Children the Value of a Simpler Christmas
– Letting Go & Making New Holiday Traditions
– Appreciating Gift-Givers
– Minimalist Gift-Giving Ideas
– Gifts for Children
– Gifts for Teens
– Gifts for Adults
– Gifts for Families
– Philanthropic Gift-Giving
– Simple Gift Planner PDF
ACCESS A MINDFUL, SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY SPACE
An online community (non-Facebook) for those seeking support, resource and friendships with others who value an intentional approach to their daily lives, relationships and belongings.